Rubao stores plush products
There are many materials for blankets, such as wool blankets, polyester blankets, nylon blankets, and so on. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of blankets made of different materials? How to maintain a blanket?
1、 Advantages and disadvantages of blankets made of different materials
1. The advantages of wool blankets are good elasticity, less deformation, less wear, good insulation, durability, and softness. The disadvantage is poor corrosion resistance and high price.
2. The advantages of nylon blankets are good wear resistance, easy cleaning, non corrosion, non insect infestation, non mold, and good moisture absorption. The disadvantages are poor ventilation and breathability, no sweat absorption, easy to generate static electricity, easy to get dirty and difficult to manage, easy to deform, and local dissolution in case of fire.
3. The advantages of acrylic blankets are soft and fluffy, rich in color, not afraid of insects, not moldy, not corroded, warm, and elastic. The disadvantage is poor wear resistance.
4. The advantages of polyester blankets are high strength, good elasticity, durability, wrinkle resistance, heat resistance, good wear resistance, no insect damage, no mold, and easy drying and invariance after washing. The disadvantages are difficulty in dyeing, poor moisture absorption, easy to carry static electricity, easy to get dust and hair, and easy to cause stuffiness when covered.
2、 Maintenance techniques for blankets
1. Regularly air dry wool blankets. Wool blankets placed in a cool place for a long time can become moldy, so they should be taken out to dry in strong sunlight to prevent mold and also sterilize.
2. Try to avoid placing sharp objects together. Wool blankets should not be stacked together with sharp or rough objects, as this can cause the wool blanket to deteriorate.
3. Avoid exposing the blanket to sunlight. When airing the blanket, let two bamboo poles stand parallel, then place the blanket on top and slowly air dry it in a cool place. Try to avoid direct exposure to sunlight, otherwise the blanket may fade and deform easily.
4. Store after drying. Blankets should also be dried before storage. Several camphor balls wrapped in paper should be placed in the folded blanket, and then wrapped in plastic bags before sealing and placing in a dry cabinet.
5. Moisture proof. Blankets should be protected from moisture to prevent mold.
Different materials of blankets have different advantages and disadvantages, and their maintenance techniques are also different. Therefore, before maintaining a blanket, it is necessary to first understand the material of the blanket, and then use the appropriate maintenance techniques to extend its service life.
A blanket has long been an indispensable item in everyone's daily life, whether it's sleeping or watching TV shows on the sofa, it can be covered. In this case, which material is better for a blanket? Can blankets bask in the sun?
There are many varieties of woolen fabrics on the market, and different types of woolen fabrics also have certain differences in price. It is necessary for everyone to master some common knowledge of woolen fabrics so that they do not spend high prices to buy products that they do not really need. Let's take a look together: What are the types of woolen fabrics? How to identify woolen fabrics?
The symbolism of the patterns on the carpet did not appear in recent years, it existed in our traditional ancient times. Traditional carpets are often embroidered with various patterns. Common carpets are often embroidered with patterns such as plum, blue, and bamboo, representing the elegant temperament of the Chinese people.